NOTE: COVID-19 is causing extensive shipping delays to orders outside of Australia and New Zealand, due to the lack of international air travel. Such orders can be delayed by 4 - 6 weeks at the current time.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Standard Shipping within Australia is charged at the Auspost flat rate of $8.95.
- FREE SHIPPING applies to orders of TWO or more full-priced books for delivery within Australia 🇦🇺 or New Zealand 🇳🇿.
- Express Shipping within Australia is available at the Auspost flat rate of $11.95.
- DISCOUNTED $9.95 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING applies to orders of TWO or more full-priced books.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Within Australia, we use Australia Post to dispatch your order. Once your order has left our warehouse:
- Standard delivery typically takes four to seven (4 - 7) business days, but can take up to ten (10) business days for remote parts of Australia.
- Express delivery usually takes up to two (2) business days to be delivered.
International Airmail typically also uses Australia Post, in conjunction with your local postage carrier/s:
- Standard International Airmail estimated delivery timeframe is between three and four (3 - 4) weeks.
- Express International Freight estimated delivery timeframe is between one and three (1 - 3) weeks.
Please allow additional time for orders placed during public holiday periods. If orders placed during this time will be delayed by more than three (3) business days, we will always let you know by email.